The West New York Public Library
is located in the center of the town of West New York. The community has population about 52,912.
The library offers a welcoming environment that provides relevant resources, services, and programs for all ages to support the community for lifelong reading, learning and enrichment.
M-T-Th 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
W-F-S 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
* Closed Saturdays during the months of July and August.
hoopla puts your public library at your fingertips. Anytime. Everywhere! Free with your library card details.
Every Wednesday 11am – 12pm. Toddler Time program is available for children ages 1 – 3 years. A parent or guardian is required to come with during the program. Click HERE for the details.
Free Citizenship Classes
Every Tuesday 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
425 60th Street, West New York, NJ
For details please click HERE.
Available to all West New Yorkers, Grades 1 through 6. Please register as soon as possible at the town hall Department of Public Affairs, 428 60th Street, Suite 6. Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Online Reading Program
Enjoy all the virtual programs that we have to offer. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and happy reading!
Read the Jersey Journal Newspaper
- Go to “https://enewsjj.nj.com”
- Click “Sign In”
Enter user’s name: wnypubliclibrary.com
Enter password: jjepaper1
- After you login to the library account, you are able to read the Jersey Journal digital newspaper.
- Please limit your reading time up to one hour. Close the browser after you finished reading.
(Search Library Materials)
- OPAC (http://wny.polarislibrary.com) — Search West New York Public Library collection (under construction)
- JerseyCat (www.jerseycat.org) — Search state wide libraries’ collection
- BCCLS (www.bccls.org) — Search Bergen County Libraries’ collection
- New York Public Library (www.nypl.org) — Search New York Public Library collection
- Library of Congress (www.loc.gov) — Search Library of Congress collection